The Lower Columbia Initiatives Corporation is seeking RFP’s for a Business Development Program Manager Contractor
In support of the local business and entrepreneurial community, LCIC is looking for a Business Development Program Manager to tailor and implement the Start Up Basics, RevUp and Venture Acceleration (VAP) programs throughout the Lower Columbia Region. The goal of these programs is to drive economic development and job creation in the region by accelerating the commercialization of businesses resulting in the rapid growth of business ventures.
The project scope will include but is not limited to the following:
- Tailoring the programs to fit the Lower Columbia business needs.
- Implement and manage all three programs and accompanying contracts.
- Promotion of the programs to businesses and entrepreneurs in the Lower Columbia region.
- Engagement and vetting of subject matter specialists.
- Approval of clients with various program funders.
- Relationship management between business clients and specialists.
- Create progress documents based on funders’ deliverables and tract metrics.
- Reporting to program funders as per guidelines.
- Tailored programs that have been effectively marketed and implemented to the regional businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Built and fostered positive productive relationships with local business and entrepreneurs.
- Tracked and reported results based on funders deliverables.
View the full RFP here.